National Law University Delhi is organizing the 1st Justice YK Sabharwal Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition from Fiveth to 7th October 2018.
The Competition objectives to foster and domesticate pastime in constitutional regulation and philosophy. The Competition objectives to problem contributors to interact in analysis on state-of-the-art questions plaguing the most efficient students within the box.
Structure of the Competition:
- Twelve groups might be decided on thru memorial eliminations to take part within the oral rounds in Delhi from Fiveth to 7th October 2018.
- The Competition would require the contributors to paintings on two issues. The first downside might be used for memorial eliminations, initial oral rounds and the Quarter-Finals. The 2nd downside might be used for the Semi-Finals and the Finals.
- Provisional Registration should be achieved through sending an electronic mail expressing pastime to firstname.lastname@example.org. This mail should additionally include the touch main points of the Moot Court Committee’s Convenor/Faculty-in-charge.
- Participation within the moot courtroom festival is through invitation best. However, the Universities/Colleges (and now not person groups) might ship an e mail indicating an pastime to take part within the festival. The Organising Committee shall retain discretion to imagine such packages.
- Moot Problem-I to be launched: Second week of June 2018
- Last date for searching for clarifications on Moot Problem-I: 30th June 2018
- Clarifications to Moot Problem-I: Fiveth July 2018
- Deadline for Registrations: 20th July 2018
- Deadline for submissions of Memorials: 14th August 2018
- Release of Moot Problem-II: 20th August 2018
- Memorial Elimination Results: 10th September 2018
- Written Submissions for Moot Problem-II: 1st October 2018
- Oral Rounds: Fiveth– 7th October 2018
- Only one group can post memorials from an establishment and all contributors in a group should be from the similar establishment.
- The festival is open to scholars these days registered in any Five-year built-in undergraduate regulation level/ Three-year undergraduate regulation level/ LL.M in India.
The Invitation for the Competition can also be accessed right here.