It provides us immense excitement in informing you that the GNLU via its Centre for Sports and Entertainment Law (GCSEL), in collaboration with The University of Melbourne and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, France is organizing India’s first Sports Law Academy on Corruption in International Sports from nine to 13 July, 2018 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Themes for Sessions:
- Sports and Crimes
- The Award of Sports Event Hosting Rights
- Commercial Transactions
- Sports Competition
- Regulatory Framework of Sports Bodies
Who Should Attend?
- Government officers from federations and sports activities our bodies
- Sports Management Experts
- Registration will shut on sixth July, 2018
- Number of seats: 50 (First come foundation)
- Students (GNLU and Non- GNLU): Rs. 7,500
- Others (GNLU and Non- GNLU): Rs. 10,000
Payment Link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=627430
Last Date for Registration: sixth July, 2018
For any queries e mail at email@example.com or touch Mr. Tarun: 8128650863.
For Brochure click on right here
For Registration Form click on right here